• The 4th China Artisan Conference and the 1st Asia Artisan Summit (Chengdu High-tech Zone) will be held in August 2022.
• In December 2020, the third Chinese Artisan Conference will be held (Yuhang District, Hangzhou) and China Artisan University will be founded
• In 2019, the 100-episode large-scale humanistic documentary "The Belt and Road in Hand" (Season 1) will be filmed, with panoramic
scanning of handmade masterpieces of all mankind. Chief planner and chief producer
• In May 2018, the second Chinese Artisan Conference was held (Qujiang New District, Xi'an)
• In July 2017, founded the first Chinese Artisan Conference (Hangzhou Xihu District)
• Established China Craft Development Research Center in 2015
Praise and Encourage
• Winner of the 6th CSR China Culture Award in 2020 (The CSR China Culture Award is the first high-level award in China to recognize the contribution of corporate social responsibility in the field of culture)
• The 2019 bilingual classical aesthetics work "Tuozhen Collection" was voted as the 2019 Book of the Year by Sohu Culture Network
• In 2008, he was awarded the honorary title of "Chinese Folk Culture Watchman"
• In 2004, he was awarded the title of Ambassador of "China Intangible Cultural Heritage Cultural Rescue and Protection Project"
The Chinese Artisan Conference is guided by China Federation of Literary and Art Circles (CFLAC) and hosted by China Folk Literature
and Art Association. It is the highest standard creative event in the field of traditional industry revitalization and artisan culture at home and abroad. The name of the meeting was inscribed by Mr. Li Ruihuan, former member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and Chairman of the CPPCC National Committee. Since its inception in 2017, the conference has been held four times in Hangzhou (West Lake), Xi'an, Hangzhou (Yuhang) and Chengdu.