Business Matching Opportunities
Business Matching Session
With a focus on the Greater Bay Area (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao), the dedicated Business Matching Session connects international tourism suppliers with Chinese travel trade operators; besides suppliers coming from GTEF 2019’s Partner Countries Argentina and Brazil, this year, we are partnering with European Tourism Association (ETOA) again to bring session participants from Europe.
Don’t miss out on your chance to connect with industry leaders and be part of the high-level tourism dialogues on October 14 from 9am to 6pm!* Each participating company will meet with about 20 companies with each appointment lasting around 15 minutes.
Why You and Your Company Should Participate
- Develop new partnerships and business leads with business-matching and privately scheduled meetings
- Connect with top-level industry leaders in a platform that emphasizes results
- Discover real opportunities that underlie in China’s regional integration policies
- Gain first-move advantages in new markets
- Experience the fast-growing tourism economy in host-city Macao and delve into its rich culture and heritage
*lunch and several coffee breaks will be scheduled accordingly